OBY-3 is built with precision engineering and quality components, ensuring high lumen output and smooth color & gobo changes.
Furthermore, OBY-3 features dimming, fabulous strobe effects, gobo rotation, and 3-facet prism rotation. All of these features, along with an extensive list of other selling points, make the OBY-3 both marketable and reliable.
Projector set-up: 230V/50Hz; no color or effects applied
Ambient temperature: 25ºC
Lamp: MSD-250/2 (Philips)
Ideal & powerful effects
• 11 sharp dichroic colors + open.
• 6 easily replaceable, rotating gobos + open.
• Various kinds of glass gobos are available for the client’s choice.
• Rotating 3-facet prism.
• 1-12fps fast flashing, and 0-100% linear dimmer.
• Shutter and dimmer can function at the same time.
• Remote-controlled focus.
• Remote-controlled lamp ON/OFF switch.
• Smooth and silent revolving with a large range of 570 degrees in the X axis and 270 degrees in the Y axis; automatic electronic sensor to zero.
Attractively smooth design
• Stylish, high impact-resistant polymer shell is lighter than any other of the same class on the market.
• Solid square base is convenient to set on truss or stand directly on the ground or stage for use.
• Systematic modular-construction design of inner function wheels and PCBs makes version updating and customization convenient.
• Sophisticated optical system makes light output brighter and sharper.
Simple and easy operation
• Standard USITT DMX-512 protocol with 13 or 11 DMX channels.
• High-torque stepper motors with smooth and precise micro-step ping control.
• LED screen controls DMX coding and selection of built-in functions, and also displays lamp’s time usage.
• 180 degree reverse setting on display panel for convenient reading when fixture is hung upside-down.
• Pan & Tilt can be set on initial DMX channels or on later channels. • LED DMX signal detector on control panel to detect DMX signal easily.