“Do you have a Geni light?” Geni leads the pack with its aerodynamic equipment design. The OBY-5 is designed with a smooth polymer shell. Weighing only 26kg, making installation a snap; its attractive design also compliments any decor, placing the OBY-5 miles ahead of the competition.
Smooth flash and light adjustment design
High-speed, smooth strobe design with the random function enables the user to create simple strobe special effects; speedy light fade in and fade out go with the performances on the stage. The precise quiet diaphragm design makes 0~100% dimming more smooth.
Great effect variety
• Two separated, 11-dichroic color + open wheels create moving colors as beautiful as a rainbow.
• 9 fixed gobos + open and 6 rotating gobos + open are allocated on two different gobo wheels, and all gobos are easily changed. • A variety of glass gobos are available for clients’ choice.
• Rotating 3-facet prism.
• 12000°K and 3200°K color temperature correction filters.
• 1-12fps fast flashing, and 0-100% linear dimmer.
• Shutter and dimmer can function at the same time.
• Iris linear adjustment. • Remote-controlled focus.
• Remote-controlled lamp ON/OFF switch.
• Smooth and silent revolving with a large range of 570 degrees in the X axis and 270 degrees in the Y axis; automatic electronic sensor to zero.
Sophisticated appearance and structure design
• Stylish, high impact-resistant polymer shell is lighter than any other of the same class on the market.
• Solid square base is convenient to set on truss or to stand directly on the ground or stage for use.
• Systematic modular-construction design of all inner function wheels and PCBs makes version updating and customization convenient.
• Sophisticated optical system makes light output brighter and sharper.
Simple and easy operation
• Standard USITT DMX-512 protocol with 16 or 14 DMX channels.
• High-torque stepper motors with smooth and precise micro-stepping control.
• LED screen controls DMX coding and selection of built-in functions and also displays lamp’s time usage.
• 180 degree reverse setting on display panel for convenient reading when fixture is hung upside-down.
• Pan & Tilt can be set on initial DMX channels or on later channels.
• LED DMX signal detector on control panel to detect DMX signal easily.